Monday, October 13, 2008

Town!!! I love Elevators!!!

Gulliblegirl here again!!! I have decided to write a blog on my day into town with my girlies!!! On monday morning Lydi and Grace came to my place about 9 and after much hugging and giving of birthday presents to Grace(Her 14th B-day!!!)  we set off to the train station in Papakura. As we waited for the rest of the girls we took pics on Grace's cellphone and I sang her a song I had written for her!! I might post it sometime!! Soon our watches showed 9:40 and I was getting worried, the rest should be here by now!!! I texted Laura and with no reply I started to get very worried!! :O The conductor started calling people to get on and cause we didn't want to miss the train, the 3 of us walked onto the train and stood by the door waiting. Just before I sat down I saw out of the corner Laura's blue car drive into the car park. I ran out and hurried Laura,Sian and Becca into the train. With all the drama over we sat down and started laughing breathlessly. We took heaps of pics on the train and I was suprised to see that my Badminton coach was in the same carriage as us (Awkward or what) I just smiled and waved randomly. LOL We arrived at Sylvia park around 10:30 and had a race between Grace going up the stairs and the rest of us going up on the lift. (Grace won, but only cause the lift took 4ever to get to us!!) HaHa so then we walked over to the cinemas and I bought us all tickets to Angus,thongs and perfect snogging. (They took us all for children even though 3 of us are supposed to be paying as adults haha) We then  walked around a bit then went to food-town and bought food for the movie!!! (Budget much?) We window shopped abit and I bought these cool cancer support bracelets!!! We went back to the cinema and we were so excited to find out that we had paid the same price for a normal cinema but they had put us in the directors lounge which meant huge comfy seats and a massive screen!! Go us!!! The movie was AWESOME!!! Luved it so much and Robbie was so cute, talk about hot brits!!! Loved the accents aswell!!! LOL after the movie we went and had lunch, i had a smoothie (Wasn't very hungry) then we went around jewelery shops and got earings and bracelets and stuff!! Then the fun reali began, we went into valleygirl and tried on random clothes and SUNNIES!!! Talk about pics galore!!!  Luv the bug one's BECCA!!!                        
After about an hour of pics and laughing, we left
 valleygirl to the utter relief of the sales people and walked around a bit more and along the way took even more pics (Poor camera) LOL  we walked and walked and by the end my feet were killing me. We walked back to the train station at about 3:o0 and caught the 3:14 train home. We had an awesome trip back and even more pics were takin and more laughing.  LOL Laura,Becca and Sian got off at  papakura and Grace, Lydi and me continued on to Pukekohe where Lydi's mum picked us up and took Grace home and I went back to Lydi's where I stayed the night!!! LOL so that was Gulliblegirls day in town. What a day it was!!! You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl                                                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

acoustic smiles said...

i had so much fun that day we deff should do it again

happy blooging