Sunday, October 12, 2008

I just got a text!!!


What's with guys?(No offense to the cool ones!!) I mean one minute they're all like, I like you and then the next minute, they're ignoring you and not answering your txts. What's with that? So this guy who I've known for ages starts being real friendly(Get my drift) and tells me he likes me and I'm all like I like you to!!! Then I see him two days later and he ignores me and doesn't talk to me for the whole day!! I texted him at least three times that week and he never replied. I don't get it?
So I start being all nice and friendly to his best friend to make him jealous and what do you know, his friend thinks I'm for real and asks me out? PROBLEM!!! So me being the nice girl says yes!!(What was I suppose to do?) BIG PROBLEM!! Then I got a txt from the actual guy I like and what do you know he asks me out? BIG BIG PROBLEMO!!! I can't just break up with the friend, that's just mean, but I really like the other guy!! OHH what to do? Life sucks, maybe I should go live on venus, at least there's no guys there!!! Maybe i should just crush on Celebs for the moment!!  XOxo Gullibilegirl

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

Well, that is a bit of a problem, haha. It always safe to just crush on celebrities. They don't know who you are so they can't hurt you or anything bad like that, haha.

My name's Maggie, by the way. I noticed that you were a "follower" of my blog and was just wondering: How did you come across my blog?