Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hey everybody, it's Gulliblegirl here again!!! So today was another boring day (What a surprise) But I had a fun time with Sian: Drawing, making Jokes, reading and Writing another song called I love the way!! (Look it up on my other blog: Gulliblegirls infinite playlist!! Go to view complete profile and It's down the bottom of the page!!!)LOL so while I was writing my kwl song I was putting on this really gay country accent and annoying the heck out of Sian I think!!! HAHA I feel sorry for her, having to put up with my crazy antics!! LOL so tomorrow I have my Science exam and I'm like freaking out cause i know I haven't studied enough and I have to pass this Exam!! AHHHHHHH well I know it's my fault if I fail but It would be nice to pass!!! LOL so all week I have been fighting with Grace and then today she randomly asks me to hold her phone for me like our fight never happened (So did!!) LOL so I fully laugh it off and go along with her 'We're not fighting, cause I want you to do something for me"!! (Totally like her!!) LOL I felt like breaking her phone or something though!!! (I'm bad!!!) HAHA So i finished both my books that I had been reading and they were both really good!!! hehe So today was a quiet and relaxing day which I so needed!!! No more of those for a while though! BOO HOO!! I'm like in love with David Archuleta's new song crush, It's so awesome!!! And he is a total cutie!!! LOL He so should have won American Idol!! LOL well that's all for now!!
You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl

1 comment:

~X~ Lydi ~X~ said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Agreeeeee!!!! kisses 4 david archuleta! MWAHH xxxxx lol!