Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gulliblegirls my name!!

Hey, It's Gullible-girl here!! So this is my first blog and I'm excited about it!! :PGosh what to say, there is so much I want to share with all you fellow bloggers!!! So I guess the best thing is to start with what I did today. I just came home from an overnight tramp took over 12 hours to complete!!! No walk in the park unfortunately, it was steep, slippery and horrible and by the end of it my bum looked naturally brown and I am quite white!!! LOL So we did a river crossing and me being short meant getting wet up to my undies, not a pretty sight I must say!!! LMAO, Our group walked up a 300 metre high mountain and when we reached the top my legs felt like they were on fire, but then slipping back down was pretty awesome. Haha well enough about my gay tramp!!! I live in New Zealand or Kiwi a go go land as Georgia Nicholson likes to call it and i love the slow easy pace that Kiwi's live by. It's finally decided to be sunny and i have already been on my first swim in an ice cold river, I wouldn't recommend it for people who hate going out of their comfort zones!!! It's the holidays over here at the moment and I have been just hanging with Girlfriends and seeing some of the beautiful city we call Auckland!! HAha I'm in love with Moro golds and chocolate milk at the moment and so have been pigging out on those all week, not the best for me but hey It's the holidays! On my ipod at the moment is Lady GaGa, Stiff Dylans and Ferras!!! oh and Taylor Swift- Lovin the country music!!! LOL Don't judge me!!! LOL well that's all for now, will update asap and I hope you like it!! Give me feedback and soon I will be a professional!! JJ!! Chow 4 now!!! GG-GulliblegirlXOxo 



1 comment:

Sim said...

Which mountain/hill did you tramp in? Can't think of too many in Auckland off the top of my head.

Man Lady Gaga has to be the oddest pop star in the world, saw her on Rove. Shes definately on some sort of drug....I WANT IT.

Yay,NZ bloggers.