Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gullible girl here!!! So today I had my science exam and GUESSSSSSS WATTTTT!!!! It was easy!!! Why do I put all that stress on myself when I should just be calm and happy not relieved when they aren't hard, It would make studying and life so much easier!!! LOL so after I finished the two science papers, all this stress left me and I was back to my normal hyper self!! I'm really excited cause tomorrow night I'm going to a friends birthday sleepover and I absolutely LOVE sleepovers!!  HaHa she's turning 15!! It's is gonna be wicked!! LOL and because it's tomorrow night i get out of this stupid health night that my Church is holding!! YEAH so that's all that really happened today!! LOL Boring much??? HEHE I will update later after Orchestra practise.
You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl!!!

No comments: