Saturday, October 18, 2008

HELLISWINGS ROCK!!!! AND I do 2!!!

HAHA Gulliblegirl here, if you didn't already know that? LOL so on saturday night I went to my friend Laura's 15th B-DAE PARTY!!! And it was WICKED!! HAHA we had a waterslide and we went down it on beach boards and on our buts!!! LOL i got so wet and grassy but it was AWESOME!! ROFL we  had a wicked time just laughing and eating and telling dry stories (Well i thought mine was preti kwl!!!) and doing Karaoke and stuff (I won cause I was the only one who did it!!) LOL and yeah It was fun!!! SO back to today, nothing much happened, Becca and I got out of maths to tape kids names on desks(It was actually quite hard!!!) LOL and I wrote a new song in english and yeah that's really all. OHHH and last night I had my badminton prize-giving and I won D grade singles ,doubles and mixed which meant I got 3 trophies and I got another 1 for under 16s girls doubles!!! YAY me I, for prizes I got an awesome purple photo frame and some lip-glosses and moisturizers and heaps of choccie!!! LOL so that was my weekend and it was AWESUM!!! You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl :P

Ps. A helliswing is a swing that goes around instead of up and down!!! It was wicked( Laura has 1!!) :)

No comments: