Monday, October 13, 2008

I die of aids, how lovely!!

So today was another 'interesting day'. I was early to school for once which was a surprise considering I'm never early!!! LOL so we had assembly in the morning and as usual our principal rattled on about how holidays are over so we have to get back into study mode and get out of silly mode (As if any 1 would listen to him!!!) Finally we had some new songs and I actually liked them amazingly!! (Majesty and Come let me say)Then our maths teacher Dinosaur Erikson did a talk on being enthusiastic about assembly (Who likes sitting around for an hour listening to teachers prattle on nonstop?) and how she know we're dissing her. (She's like 60 and she's using the word dissing?) LOL after assembly we had maths and I wrote an awesome song called It's real (Posted in my other blog!) when I should have been doing statistics!!! Naughty? HaHa then at break we randomly walked round the field and I tried to ignore and not bump into Grace (We are officially fighting!!) unfortunately this didn't work as she walked past Laura and I and looked me straight in the eye and gave me a 'I don't need you' smile!!! Well who said I needed you? Our tech teacher let us out for lunch half an hour early so my group sat under a tree in the field under the nice warm sun and looked around at all the different cliques in our year and thought how much more fun we have in our group then the other groups have. While we were randomly talking about this one of the girls from another group calls out "Kuini farted!!" and of course this caused an uproar of hysterics and uncontrollable laughter!! Shows how silly we are? After lunch we had bible class and I spent the whole lesson reading  a book called Teen idol instead of listening to the other kids read from 1st Kings!!! No offense to God or anything just the teacher and kids reading!! After school I got home and Emailed my BFF in England and  texted heaps!!! HaHa so that's all 4 now. Stay tuned!! You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl!!!

No comments: