Sunday, October 12, 2008

That's just the way we roll!!!

Ahhh!!! Today was my official first day back at school after spring break, Lets just say I can sum it up in 1 word, Interesting!!! LOL I got to school late but was suprised to walk into my P.E classroom and find the teacher not there, RELIEF!!! After hugging all the girlies (Lorz,Becca,Sian,Sarah,and Anna) and saying how much I missed them and what had they been up to all holiday I sat down at a desk that I shared with Lorz and started to rattle on with her about my awesome new quote book.(A quote book is a book that you write your favourite quotes in) This is one she gave me, Quoted by the one and only Looney Laura: "If life gives you lemons make grape juice, cause then you leave every one wondering, how the heck did you get grape juice out of lemons!!!" LOL so our teacher let us talk about our break to get it out of our system and then we went outside for fitness!!! Boring! The rest of the day was a blur of laughing and work(Yeah right!!) LOL at lunch I sat with the gang and Lorz randomly had Thunder by Boys like girls in her head so we all joined in with that and other random songs!! Crack up or What!!!  So after our laughing fits had passed i went to the library for library duty and discovered how annoying 3rd formers/Yr9's can be talk about Fiesty, I tell one girl she has an overdue book and she gets all spazz at me!!! Insane or what?
LOL My dad picked me up early from school to the jealousy and dismay of my friends!! HaHa we went to the Warehouse and bought some choccies and some prezzies for friends(Not you Laura, if your reading this!)LOL When we got home I Emailed my Bff in the U.K a
nd txted Lorz and my BF whose in Aussie at the moment!!(Boo Hoo) :( Then I stated this blog Haha So that was my first day back at school and now I'm listening to the Jonas Brothers, 'That's just how we roll' and thinking how much it sums up me and my friends!! 
You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl!!! 

No comments: