Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poor Americans and their reputations(No offense intended)

Hey everyone, Gulliblegirl here!!! LOL so today we had like 3 periods of study break, getting ready for exams. It was a nice change from work but it was BORING!!! as! LOL so after a whole period of studying Biology I was so bored that I did accounting and that means i was DESPERATO!!!!!!! HAHA well I got bored of that so I read a book that Sian had about an American girl going to fat camp!!!  Poor americans and there fat reputation(Most are actually skinny!!) HAHA it was quite funny but sad to!!! At lunch my group sat on a random wooden table at the end of the field and talked about our old teachers and our health class experiences (Get my drift!!!) Not so nice to discuss after eating!!! LOL and guess wat!!!! Badminton got changed from Wednesday nights to Monday nights which means Summer Netball for me!!! YES!! Sian and Becca are on my team so that will be cool and it starts at six on Wednesday nights!!! GO ME!!! 5th Period was horrible, Mrs stone aka most annoying person ever took us for english and kept checking that we were working so i couldn't read as much as I wanted to!!! SUCK or what?
Dad arrived early to pick my bro and me up so I said goodbye to my girls and hopped in the car!!! On the way home I had a fight with dad about why don't i just stay home and study instead of coming to school and doing nothing?  We arrived home and my mum so sided with me YES!!! So thats all for now update later!!
You know you luv me XOxo Gulliblegirl!!

No comments: