Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the lion fell in love with the lamb!!

Hey Gullible girl here!!!! Soz I haven't posted in awhile, been so busy lately!!
Well at the moment i'm reading the twilight series and let me tell you, they are the best books EVER!!! I'm in love with Edward and wish I could find a boy like him! LOL and as you can probably see my favourite quote from twilight is "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a sick masochistic lion" I love it, it describes both of them so well but yet so wrong! LOL yeah so lets continue! Today is my 15th B'day and I'm so excited, i got my very own camera and my parents paid for me to get my hair highlighted RED!! It looks so cool and i lvoe it! LOL and I got an awesome bag ang purse and some choccie and lollies and heaps of money and book vouchers!! LOL tomorrow night I'm going to christmas in the park with some friends so that should be fun and my friends in one of the choirs so that will be hilarious!! Lol on sunday some friends and I are going up to Sylvia park(A big mall) and going to watch HSM3 randomly then coming back to my friends house for a swim,, which should be really fun!! ROFL and that's basically all, I'm going for my license test on tuesday, so I'm abit nervous about that and then next sunday, we're driving down to the other end of the country to stay with my extended family over Christmas, which should be awesome and then my family's doing a big road trip around the south part of the country! I LOVE ROAD TRIPS!!!! HEHE so that's all that's gonna happen in the life of Gee at the moment!! You know you love me XOxo Gulliblegirl!.
'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed.
'What a sick, masochistic lion.'"

No comments: