Saturday, November 8, 2008

Up and Go

Hey Gullible girl here, LOL so I'm officially so full excited!! My Bestie Lydi comes home from England tomorrow!! YAY!! I seriously can't wait to see her!! It's been exactly 4 weeks and 2 days since I have seen her! She called once which was awesome, I have never had a call from England!! LOL and we emailed each other everyday, so I would wake up and there would be an email from her! Wicked!  LOL yeah I'm super excited about that. And in other news my church had it's Fireworks night last night and we had a massive bonfire and loud fireworks, that was wicked to!! HAHA and my Horse- First Lady- is due to have her foal this week, which will be lovely! Can't wait for that either!! LOL and last sunday I went to the mall with my other Bestie Laura and we had a fun time, tryin on sunnies, dresses, skirts and eatin chocolate. I also bought Angus,thongs and perfect snogging which is officially my new favourite book series!! Georgia and I are so alike!! We are both nicknamed Gee Gee!! Isn't that just awesome. Well have to go i might add some more later! TTFN!! You know you love me XOxo Gullible girl!!

No comments: