Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Christmas list!!

1. Nick jonas!!
Pretty Pretty please could one of you go over to America and steal him for me. I would seriously make you my BESTEST friend in the whole entire world!! LOL or you could get me over to America some how so I could stalk him!!! LOL and if all else fails could you just buy me there album A LITTLE BIT LONGER!!

2. Aaron Johnsons Autograph!!
Somehow if you look it up you can get his address and send him a lovely letter asking him to send you a signed gorgey pic of him and a lovely note from him!! If that fails you could buy me the Angus, thongs and perfect snogging movie!!

3.I HEART Edward necklace!!
I saw it on the internet and it is so Cute, I would absolutely love you if you bought it for me!! HAHA but It is probably hard to find?

4. Burning up tour book!!
LOL it's so cool it has all the Jonas Brothers tour stories and cool never before seen pics and it is just so AWESOME!! LOL i want it so bad!

5. Twilight!!
I know i have read it but i would love to own it as my very own because that's how much i Loved it!!! I love Edward!!!

6. Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both worlds concert tour!!
I have wanted this ever since it came out in nz and i want it so bad still. pretty please could you buy it for me? LOL I love you already but i will love you more!!

7. A Charm Bracelet!
I have always wanted one and maybe this year is the time to get it !!! 

8. Camp rock- movie and soundtrack!!
I loved it and still do, so buy it for me!! Please!! It has Nick in it!! The young one Lydi!!

9. A own made bracelet or Necklace!
I love things made form the heart!! It makes it more special!

10.Whitcoulls voucher!!
If all else fails you can buy me this and i will still love you, just make sure its the $50 one! LOL

LOL and Becca if your reading this you can paint me a picture if you want!!! LOL
If your poor and can't afford anything just give me money or buy me a $20 gift card for the Warehous or Whitcoulls!! OK? Or if your real poor you could make me something nice! HEHE im so greedy!! But you love me!!

XOxo GG

2 comments:

acoustic smiles said...

lol nice wish list i'm not getting you any of them muhahaha

Unknown said...

1. Nick jonas!!
Pretty Pretty please could one of you go over to America and steal him for me. I would seriously make you my BESTEST friend in the whole entire world!! LOL or you could get me over to America some how so I could stalk him!!! LOL and if all else fails could you just buy me there album A LITTLE BIT LONGER!!


Maybe you should be a little more original and not be trying to be like my friend, Maggie. If going to do this she might have to resort to copyrighting her blogs. Thank you.